When and where
Date: MAR 16-17, 2024
Time: 9:00AM – 6:00PM (HKT)
Trainer: Isabel Leung
Refunds up to 7 days before event
Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
With SAFe®6 Agilist Certification Summary
This two-day REMOTE course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
Who Will Benefit?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
What you’ll learn
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 6 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- More than 5 years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, project management
- Experience in Scrum
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 6 Agilist exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- SAFe® 6 Agilist certification upon passing the exam
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: USD 100/year
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
About the Trainer
Isabel Leung, SAFe®Practice Consultant (SPC)
With over 15 years of managing products and projects. Isabel has been an agile practitioner since 2009. Isabel helps organizations on lean-agile startup, building and coaching Agile Team, transform organizations in agile practice and leading team to deliver projects in waterfall, agile or hybrid approach.
Isabel draws on a decade of experience managing large scale products and projects in real estate, airline, social media, tourism, public transportation, telecommunications, human resources, recruitment and Data Network & Infrastructure.
As an SPC, Isabel is passionate about helping organizations create a better environment to deliver value and improve quality by applying agile methodologies and practices in ways that scale effectively.